Value Added Services
Competition in the logistics service industry has constantly increased over the last decades which has lead to the traditional services offered by third-party logistics (TPL) providers becoming commodities and no longer offering attractive profit margins. When the company’s core product becomes a commodity, the company’s performance of supplementary services becomes vital for competitive advantage. The term “value-added service” is defined as a service adding extra feature, form or functions to the basic service and stands for all types of activities which are not directly based on services traditionally offered by TPL providers.
We provide multiple VAS in various service level.
- File Archiving & Management
- Live GPS Tracking for all Transportation
- 24/7 Control Room access for vehicle management.
- Analysis & DSS management for customers to excel operation further
- Complete HR management & Soft Skills training for Semi-Skilled workers
- Runner and Biker services in congested/stretched service area to manage last mile delivery efficiently.
- Patient transportation for critical Medical Test
- Special packaging for Fragile Product delivery
- Priority Home Delivery of Consumer Durables product on Special Days of end customers’.
Our R&D team is continuously working for new invention of VAS and implementation.